Electronic Access to Solicitations
Invitations to Bid (ITBs) and Requests for Proposal (RFPs), or public notices thereof, issued by LSU are electronically posted on the State of Louisiana LaPAC website administered by the Division of Administration, Office of State Procurement.
LaPAC, the Louisiana Procurement and Contract Network, offers suppliers electronic access to solicitations issued by state agencies. Suppliers enrolled in LaPAC will receive e-mail notification of LSU postings.
All new suppliers that wish to register must use the LaGov Supplier Self Registration Portal and pay subscriptions fees to receive email notifications of bid opportunities.
For additional information, visit the State Procurement website at wwwcfprd.doa.louisiana.gov/osp/lapac/pubMain.cfm or
click here for direct access to LSU's postings on LaPAC.
Cooperative Bidding Opportunities
- E&I Cooperative Services (E&I) - eandi.org/contract-finder/rfp-development/
- OMNIA Partners (formerly National IPA, NCPA, & U.S. Communities) - omniapartners.com/publicsector/solicitations
- Sourcewell (formerly NJPA) - sourcewell-mn.gov/solicitations
- Choice Partners - choicepartners.org/current-rfps
- National Association of State Procurement Officials (NASPO) ValuePoint - naspovaluepoint.org/solicitation-information/
- Houston-Gavleston Area Council (H-GAC) Buy - hgacbuy.org/bid-notices