Payments during Campus Closure and Remote Operations
- Students are encouraged to make payments electronically through myLSU via credit card or bank draft.
- Payments can be mailed to:
- Payments can be dropped off using the Campus Federal Depository instructions below.
Campus Federal Depository
The university has partnered with Campus Federal Credit Union to provide a secure depository for funds.
Student payments and CARD entries including cash, check or money order can be dropped off 24 hours a day/7 days a week to:
Perkins Road Branch ONLY
6230 Perkins Road
Night Deposit Box – Drive Thru – Lane 1
- All deposits must be in a sealed envelope with your initial or signature along the seal for tamper proofing.
- The envelope should clearly and legibly have "LSU Bursar Operations" written on the front.
- Student deposits must include the 89# to ensure they are recorded properly.
- Envelopes thicker than .75” can be placed in the commercial slot. A commercial key will be in the lock for envelopes up to 6” in thickness.
Scanned CARD Entries
CARD entries that do not contain cash, checks or money orders can be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All approvals and supporting documentation are still required for the CARD entry to be worked. If you do not have access to a printer and/or scanner, we will accept any of the following:
- Sign electronically (using phones and/or computer mouse).
- Provide images of the CARD entry with all supporting documentation that contain signatures and have the signature clearly visible.
- The approval can be obtained via an email directly from student/faculty/staff. If the authorization is received via email without a signature, it must come directly from the user’s authenticated myLSU account, and not a secondary email account.
The Bursar Operations team will be retrieving and working the entries during our abbreviated office hours.
Checks Sent to Departments
Additionally, departments who receive checks intended for any division of Accounting Services can also use the CFCU Night Deposit Box.
- Checks should be placed in a sealed envelope with your initial or signature along the seal for tamper proofing.
- The envelope should clearly and legibly have the Accounting Services department name (i.e. LSU Payroll, LSU Accounts Payable, etc.) written on the front.