Digital Accessibility Standards
LSU A&M is committed to ensuring that its websites and other digital solutions are accessible to people with disabilities. Digital accessibility includes:
- Publishing online content that works for users with a wide range of abilities and disabilities.
- Ensuring that online content works with a broad range of assistive technologies.
- Readily providing equally effective alternative access for users to receive information or services if the primary online method does not work.
All the pages on our websites are measured according to:
- W3C's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1, Level AA
- Web Accessibility Initiative Accessible Rich Internet Applications Suite (WAI-ARIA) 1.0