LSU Student Government and the LSU Family Association collaborate annually to sponsor a holiday shuttle program.
Shuttles for the 2023-2024 academic year are available for Thanksgiving Break, Winter
Break, and Spring Break to transport current LSU students to and from the New Orleans
All shuttle questions may be directed to the LSU Family Association at 225-578-1173 or email@example.com.
Registration and Details
Select the shuttle you are interested in below to view important registration dates, transportation dates, and details.
- Round Trip Cost: $55
- One-Way Cost: $45
- Discount for Family Association members: The cost of the New Orleans airport shuttle for students of Family Association members will be $50 round trip or $40 one-way. In order to receive the discount, please indicate your Family Association membership status on the shuttle registration form. Learn more about the LSU Family Association here.
- Fees will be assessed to the student’s fee bill.
- All charges are non-refundable.
Pick Up Points & Parking
Service from LSU Campus to the Airport
- The default loading point for all Holiday Shuttles will be in the Ag Coliseum Lot (A120) in front of Parker Coliseum on N. Parker Coliseum Road. Look for the Holiday Shuttle signs.
- Students who live on the west side of campus have the option to be picked up from Aster Street in the parking lot across from Spruce Hall and next to Tiger Band Hall. Students must select this option on their shuttle registration form.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your shuttle departure time to avoid any delays getting to the airport.
- Students must have a valid student parking permit if they will be leaving a car on campus during the break. Students will not be ticketed/towed as long as they have a valid parking permit (residential/commuter/Greek) and park in the Ag Coliseum Lot or any of the surrounding residential or commuter lots.
- Students should not park in any Faculty/Staff Lots or they will be ticketed/towed.
Return Service to Campus
For return service back to campus, purple Tiger Trails buses will pick up students from Level 3 of the New Orleans (MSY) airport.