Submitting Thesis and Dissertation Revisions
All document revisions must be submitted using the same LSU Scholarly Repository account used when uploading the document. You may only upload revisions of your paper while it is still under review by the Graduate School editor. Changes or edits are not allowed once documents are approved.
To submit Thesis, Dissertation, or Major Paper revisions/corrections:
- Log into your LSU Scholarly Repository account.
- Click on My Account.
- Click on your document's title in your My Account page.
- Click Revise document on the following page.
- On the next page, scroll down until you reach the "Upload Full Text" section. Click the "Choose File" button and select your revised file. Please include a brief reason for your update
(e.g., "Submitting revisions requested by the editor") in the "Update Submission" field.
- Click the "Submit" button at the bottom of the page to submit your revised document to the Graduate School
editor for final review. You will receive an email notification if additional revisions
are needed, or the revised document has been approved and posted to the LSU Scholarly