Phi Lambda Pi Scholarship
The Phi Lambda Pi Scholarship is awarded annually to a non-traditional student who is a Louisiana resident enrolled as a full-time graduate student at LSU with a minimum overall GPA of 3.5.
- Must be a Louisiana resident
- Must be a non-traditional student
- Must be enrolled as a full-time graduate student at LSU
- Must have an overall graduate GPA of 3.5 or higher
- Awarded for an academic year
- March 15
How to Apply
- The application is in the Scholarship Opportunity Portal.