Mostafa Elseifi, Ph.D., PE (VA), F. ASCE
Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
3240N Patrick F. Taylor Hall
Louisiana State University
Baton Rouge, LA 70803
Phone: (225) 578-4821 / Fax: (225) 578-4945
East Baton Rouge (EBR) Parish Engineer and Surveyor Selection Board
- Ph.D., Virginia Polytechnic and State University (Virginia Tech), 2003 Civil Engineering Dept.
- M.S., Virginia Polytechnic and State University (Virginia Tech), 1999 Civil Engineering Dept.
- B.S., Cairo University,1996 Civil Engineering Dept. Professional Engineer, Virginia, 2011
- 2012 - Present Lloyd Guillory Distinguished Associate Professor, LSU
- 2011 - 2012 Lloyd Guillory Distinguished Assistant Professor, LSU
- 2007 - 2011 Assistant Professor, LSU
- 2005 – 2007 Assistant Professor, Bradley University
- 2004 – 2005 Research Scientist, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- 2003 – 2004 Senior Research Associate, Virginia Tech Transportation Institute
Constitutive modeling and analysis of flexible pavement, laboratory characterization of hot-mix asphalt, tire-pavement interaction, and pavement instrumentation.