Submit a Workshop Proposal
Sessions on equity, diversity, and inclusion prove to be the most exciting and challenging topics. We are seeking students, faculty, staff, and administrators to continue intellectual inquiry and share expertise on a multitude of topics related but not limited to multiculturalism, intercultural competency, cross-culturalism, social justice, race and ethnicity, sexual orientation, sex, gender, gender identity, ability, nationality, religion and spirituality, leadership, career development, student-athletes, allies, activism, socioeconomic class, and veterans.
Interested in presenting a workshop?
You will need the following to complete your proposal:
- Lead presenter's name, email address, phone number, biography, organizational affiliation,
and t-shirt size*
- All communication between MSLC staff and the workshop presenters will be conducted through the lead presenter
- Names, email addresses, biographies, and t-shirt sizes for up to three additional presenters
- Workshop Title
- Workshop Description
- Learning Outcomes
- A/V Requests
- Call for Workshop Proposals Open: Monday, April 2, 2018
- Workshop proposal deadline: Monday, September 24, 2018
- Communication if workshop was accepted or denied: Friday, September 28, 2018
- Deadline for presenters to accept invitation to present: Wednesday, October 3, 2018
If you have any questions, please contact OMA at email@example.com or call 225-578-4339.