CFS 1062: The Summer Course for You
CFS 1062 - Personal Financial Management
No plans for the summer? Want to catch up or get ahead on courses and save on tuition? Take advantage of the Summer 2021 Session and enroll in Personal Financial Management (CFS 1062) today!
This course is a 100% online course designed to cover basic financial literacy and skills. Topics covered will include establishing financial goals, creating a budget, use of financial tools and financial institutions, understanding credit and debt, career and retirement planning basics, and other personal financial management concepts.
The course instruction is conducted by enrollment in an online learning program with weekly assessments and completion of weekly assignments.
Enrollment is limited to 25 students.
Please contact Dr. Plauche at email@example.com if you have any questions about the course.
Advantages to Summer Online Learning
1. Take a class from wherever you are – the couch, the bed, the pool – no shoes required!
2. Get ahead or catch up on your required courses.
3. Same classes, lower price. 15% discount and fee exemption (for in-state and out-of-state students).
4. Beat the crowd. Many courses that fill up in the regular semester are now waiving enrollment caps. If a course you want to take is full, then jump on the wait-list to let us know that there’s a demand!
5. Summer internship or job plans canceled? You can boost your resume with extra training.