Learn How You Can Stand Out To School Principals
One way for you to make a positive impact on education is to pursue the dual certification in general education and special education/mild-moderate disabilities.
The grades 1-5 dual certification degree is an eight-semester program of study that allows students to graduate with two certifications. Candidates who are interested in the PK - 3 or 6 - 12 programs can complete the five-course minor in special education in addition to their respective program coursework. That alone makes you stand out to the school principal who will offer you your first job upon graduation.
February 5, 2:00 - 3:00 PM | 225 Peabody Hall
- enjoy snacks on a Friday afternoon
- learn how you can improve student outcomes
- expand your teaching skill toolkit
- double your certifications
- if you have completed EDCI 2700 you are already on the path to dual certification