Full-time academic employees at the rank of Instructor (or equivalent) or above, who have completed six years of service without having received leave with pay, may petition for sabbatical leave for study and research, the object of which is to enable them to increase their professional efficiency and usefulness to the University. 

The Office of Academic Affairs provides information relevant to the sabbatical process for faculty, departments, and colleges. If further information is needed, please contact the Office of Academic Affairs at