Call for Nominations - 2023 University Faculty Awards
The Office of Academic Affairs is pleased to announce the University Faculty Awards - Call for Nominations. Each year, the university recognizes and rewards faculty for their accomplishments and showcases superb teaching, research and service at LSU. The call for nominations is for the following awards:
- LSU Distinguished Faculty Award
- LSU Alumni Association Faculty Excellence Award
- LSU Foundation Distinguished Faculty Teaching Award
- LSU Alumni Association Rising Faculty Research Award
- Brij Mohan Distinguished Professor Award
- H.M. “Hub” Cotton Award for Faculty Excellence
- George Deer Distinguished Teaching Award
- Outstanding Service-learning Faculty Award
- Communication across the Curriculum Outstanding Faculty Award
- Faculty Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Mentoring Award
A faculty member may be nominated for only one of the above-listed awards per year. A listing of award eligibility and supporting documentation requirements can be found on the University Faculty Awards webpage located on the Office of Academic Affairs website.
The call for nominations opens today, Monday, Oct. 17, 2022 and closes on Friday, Feb. 10, 2023. As a courtesy to all nominees, no late submissions will be accepted.
We look forward to receiving nomination packets and hosting our 2023 University Faculty Award ceremony in April 2023.
Office of Academic Affairs