Each LSU student is expected to read and understand his/her General Catalog. Once you are a student at LSU, your online degree audit will be a most valuable tool for viewing required courses, allowable substitutions, and courses not available for degree credit.
Also you are required to see an advisor from computer science for one-on-one personal
advising. Every CS majors should have received an email about your advisor who will be able to help you plan your schedule of classes for the semester.
You need to see Coretta Douglas (email@example.com), Room 150B Electrical Engineering building for the following:
- Help with your semester-by semester plan of study,
- Class enrollment overrides,
- Special permission of course substitutions,
- Departmental approval (signature) of course work for Computer Science and Second Discipline concentration,
- Departmental approval of elective credits not on the pre-approved list for each concentration,
- Evaluation of transfer credit,
- Approval to take computer science credit tests .
Appointments are suggested but walk-ins are welcomed.