- Graduate Certificate in Applied Depositional Geosystems:
- Master of Science:
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD):
Graduate Admission Procedure
Once you have established your field of interest, attempt to contact a department faculty member in order to gain a potential advisor upon admission into the program. If a faculty member agrees, please e-mail Juan Lorenzo with the information.
Fully completed applications must be submitted to the LSU Graduate School BY THE DEADLINES LISTED BELOW for the semester applying.
A fully completed application includes the following:
- An online application to the LSU Graduate School including statement of purpose (required), CV/Resume (optional), and writing sample (optional). CV/Resume and writing sample are highly recommended
- ALL OFFICIAL transcripts from all universities attended
- OFFICIAL TOEFL /or/ IELTS scores (International applicants only)
- Three (3) letters of recommendation submitted via the online application for admission
Please Note: Due to the nature of competitive admission, meeting the minimum requirements does NOT guarantee admission to the program.
Deadlines for Fully Completed Applications:
- Fall: January 1st
- Spring: October 1st
Do not apply for any other semester
Still have Questions about our Department you would like answered? Missed our last Open House? The Graduate School can also answer questions for you!