Services for Children and Adolescents
We routinely assess and treat a variety of childhood disorders including problems related to anxiety, fear, depression, ADHD, tantrums, specific learning disorders, and similar concerns. The center also serves children with autism spectrum disorders, intellectual disabilities, genetic disorders, and other developmental disabilities.
- Psychoeducational Testing (for problems like specific learning disorders–problems with reading, writing, math, ADHD, anxiety, depression, or similar conditions)Testing for
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), Intellectual Disability, or similar conditions
- Gifted Testing
- Individual Therapy
- Parent Training and Education (sometimes in group format)
Services We Are Not Able to Provide
Due to the training nature of the clinic, we are not able to provide the following services:
- Crisis Intervention or Walk-In Services
- Emergency Services
- Treatment for suicidal clients
- Psychiatric treatment / medication
- Court-ordered services, custody evaluations, or similar services
In case of an emergency or life threatening situation:
Please dial 911 or proceed to the nearest hospital with an emergency facility.
Baton Rouge Crisis Intervention Center
To protect your privacy, please call us.
Emergency? Call 911 and/or contact other Emergency Resources.
Schedule & Closures
Mon - Thur: 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Fri: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
MARDI GRAS HOLIDAY CLOSURE:
The PSC will be closed Monday, March 4th and Tuesday, March 5th for the Mardi Gras Holiday. The clinic will re-open Wednesday, March 6th at 12:30pm.
Payment: Cash or check is requested at time of service; no credit/debit cards.