Richard P. Vlosky
Director & Crosby Land and Resources Endowed Professor
of Forest Sector Business Development
Louisiana Forest Products Development Center (LFPDC)
School of Renewable Natural Resources
Louisiana State University
Baton Rouge LA 7083-6202
Room 120 RNR Bldg
Baton Rouge, LA 70803
phone: (225) 578-4527
mobile: (225) 223-1931
- Ph.D. - 1994 - Pennsylvania State University, University Park, Pennsylvania--Wood Products Marketing.
- M.S. - 1985 - University of Washington, Seattle, Washington--Forest Products Economics and International Trade.
- B.S. - 1979 - Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colorado--Natural Resources Management with a Forest Management Concentration.
- Domestic and international wood products marketing
- eBusiness, eCommerce
- Technology applications to improve wood products business competitiveness
- Marketing applications to economic development
- Environmental certification and marketing
- Value-added product opportunities
- International forest sector-based economic development