Obtaining a Report
The LSU Police Records Department is open Monday through Friday, 8am to 3pm, excluding holidays.
There is a minimum processing period of 7-10 business days for all reports.
- Submit a LSU Police Department Report Request form in-person, by, fax, mail or email. Download form as pdf.
- Fax: 225-578-0536
- Mail: LSU Police, Attention: Records, 101 DPS Building, South Stadium Road, Baton Rouge 70803
- Online: Submit online Report Request form
- Submit exact cash, check or money order at the time of in-person report pick-up. Incident Reports are $5. each and associated photos are $5.
Motor Vehicle Crash Reports
You may request a Motor Vehicle Crash Report, two ways. Crash reports are $15. each and associated photos are $5. each.
For convenient and instant retrieval, visit LEXIS NEXIS.
You will need the State and jurisdiction (LSU Police Department) as well as one of the following to complete the transaction:
- Report Number
- Name (first, last) and Date of Incident
- Name (first, last) and Street Name
A nominal convenience fee of $6. will be added to all LEXIS NEXIS online crash report transactions.
Follow instructions for an Incident Report.