Shop Job Submission Protocols
In order to submit a job to the Mechanical Engineering Professional Shop please adhere to the following:
- Contact for All Jobs: Nic Dinecola (firstname.lastname@example.org)*.
- Prior to Submitting a Job: E-mail description and complete drawings to Nic.
- To Obtain Estimate: Meet with Nic to discuss.
- Standard Meeting Window: 08:30 to 11:30 am, Mondays through Fridays.
- When to Expect Job Estimate (Cost & Delivery): Within a working day from meeting+.
- Job Accepted and Assigned: After the work order has been signed by the person responsible for the account to be charged.
- All Changes or Additions: Must be submitted through Nic**.
- Completed Job Delivery: Nic will inspect job and deliver during a face-to-face meeting with the customer.
The ME Shop is in high demand because of Senior Project in the period: January 15 – May 15.
Please take this into consideration in your planning when you need machining not related to the Senior Project
* Or his designee.
+ Delivery date is contingent upon obtaining materials in a suitable time frame as delivery of materials in not within the control of the shop. You will be informed of the time-frame for delivery of materials related to your job.
** May affect the final cost and delivery date.