SPPQ Replication Page
The SPPQ paper combines data about state attorneys general with data on cases before the US Courts of Appeals. In order to replicate the results reported in the SPPQ article, You will need three files:
The full set of SPSS syntax and data used in the paper are also available online. These files permit the replication of the entire stream of data processing involved in the creation of the datasets described above.
- 1. fullags.sav | codebook
- SPSS data on attorneys general, AG offices, and states.
2. agcases.sav | codebook
- SPSS dataset containing data on each case.
- SPSS syntax to merge case and AG data, and execute logit regression reported in SPPQ.
- SPSS syntax to test the accuracy of the interpolated NAAG data.