Tentative during the summer. Please check with ICC.
The ICC building is available for rent.
It is an ideal location for parties, meetings, or dances,
and is situated close to the University lake. Our conference
room holds up to 20 people; the Heagler Room can accommodate
between 50 and 70 people, and our Hall of Cultures has
the capacity for up to 250 people. The Hall
of Cultures has
a display of over 100 flags hanging from the ceiling,
representing the various countries that students
at LSU originate from plus, we have a full kitchen
as well as a lounge and an outdoor game area.
To book rooms at the ICC, you will need to fill
out a reservation
form and bring it to the ICC. You can
download the form (see link below), or collect one from
the ICC. We are located at 3365 Dalrymple Drive, on the
Dalrymple/W. Lakeshore intersection. You will need to
pay the deposit as soon as possible, as we rent out rooms
on a first-paid, first-served basis.
You can download the Reservation form here: Building
Reservation Form (pdf). If you want to use this form as an application for building use, please make sure that you put your signature on Page 1 and Page 3. If you are downloading the form from our online link below you can either fill up the form scan it and send an email to us or you can fax it, our fax number is 342-0864. Please note all reservations are subject to approval. Reservations will be confirmed only if the deposit for usage of the ICC rooms is paid well prior to the event.
Reservation Form ( PDF version download). You will need the Adobe Reader to view this form. Click on this link if you do not have Adobe reader installed in your machine.
- To rent the ICC, student organizations must register with Campus Life for final approval. If you want to serve alcohol at an event here, you need to apply to Campus Life for a permit and rules and regulations about the law should be strictly adhered throughout the event. Copies of the permit must be received by the ICC and the LSUPD before the event.
- If you are booking the building for
a community event, or you are not considered an LSU
organization, you will need permission from the Office
of Finance and Administrative Services, located in 330 T. Boyd Hall, phone
number 578-3386, fax number 578-5403.
- Fraternities and Sororities will be
charged as community groups, but do not need the letter
of permission from the Office of Office
of Finance and Administrative Services,.
- Additional cleaning fees may be assessed
if the rooms are left in disorder.
- International Student Associations are allowed no more than three free hours of building in a given week. These hours must be used consecutively and may
not be spread between multiple events.
Please have a look at our fees page in the Building Reservation Form for details about the fees.
All Individuals and groups who are not international students, regardless of any other status, must pay the community fee-scale. This includes all students, other than non-immigrant students, students who have a green card, LSU faculty and staff.