Donate to LSU English
One of only eleven “Foundations of Excellence” at LSU, the English Department teaches about 10,000 LSU students each semester. In these difficult times for so many in our state, your donation can help sustain and enhance the LSU English Department’s great legacy of achievement. Your gift is essential for us to maintain our high standards of teaching and scholarship.
How Your Financial Support Will Help
- Develop new scholastic opportunities for our outstanding undergraduates
- Fund awards and travel for our nationally recognized graduate students
- Contribute to our acclaimed Readers & Writers speaker series
- Sponsor literary events, such as lectures and conferences
- Renovate seminar and conference rooms
- Support faculty research projects, including travel to conferences and archives
Please check to see if your company will match your donation. Some, such as ExxonMobil, match donations to LSU with a ratio as high as 3 to 1.
Your human resources department should be able to tell you if your company will help
to stretch your gift.
Two Easy Ways to Make Your Tax-Deductible Gift
1. Donate online with a credit card:
The LSU Foundation provides a secure link for online donation. Under Designations, just click on English Department Enhancement Fund. The “Friends of LSU English Development Fund” gives us the most flexibility to meet our changing needs. Click here to make your secure online donation now.
2. Mail a check:
Write your checks payable to “LSU Foundation" with the name of any specific initiative that you would like your donation to support on the memo line (e.g., Friends of LSU English Development Fund, Readers & Writers, New Delta Review, Delta Magazine). You may wish to designate your gift as honoring someone (including a favorite professor) or some event. The “Friends of LSU English Development Fund” gives us the most flexibility to meet our changing needs.
Mail it to:
Dr. Joseph Kronick, Chair
Department of English
Louisiana State University
Baton Rouge, LA 70803-5001