Brian Wolshon, Ph.D., PE (LA, MI, FL), PTOE
EDWARD A. KAREN W SCHMITT PROFESSOR
Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
3240Q Patrick F. Taylor Hall
Louisiana State University
Baton Rouge, LA 70803
Phone: (225) 578-5247 / Fax: (225) 578-4945
- 1997 Ph.D. Civil Engineering, with an emphasis in transportation engineering. Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan.
- 1990 M.S. Civil Engineering, with an emphasis in transportation engineering. Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan.
- 1988 B.S. Physics. Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan.
- (1997 - present) Associate Professor, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA.
- (1991-1997) Project Engineer, JCK & Associates, Inc., Novi, MI.
- (1990 -1991) Associate Engineer, Barton-Aschman & Associates, Inc., Southfield, MI. (now part of The Parsons Corporation)
- (1990) Graduate Researcher, Safety Design Research Division Turner-Fairbank Highway Research Center, FHWA, McLean, VA.
- (1989) Engineering Intern, Linscott, Law, and Greenspan Engineers, Inc. Pasadena, CA.
- (1988-1990) Research Assistant, Department of Civil Engineering, Michigan State University. East Lansing, MI.
Traffic and Transportation Engineering