Before your first day of class...
- Use your PAWS account to select additional services such as dining plans, parking, tiger cash, and health insurance. Refer to the on-line class schedule booklet for instructions.
- If you register for a parking permit, you must obtain your permit from the Office of Parking, Traffic, and Transportation.
- Once your classes are scheduled, you will be able to view your fee bill on your PAWS account. You have two options to pay your fees.
1. First, you can pay via PAWS using an on-line check/ bankdraft or a credit card.
2. Second, you can pay in person at the Office of Bursar Operations using cash, check, or money order.
NOTE If your on-line fee bill reflects a zero balance due, you are still required to complete registration.
- Your remittance form and any payment due must be paid on-line or in person in the lobby of Thomas Boyd Hall. Please see the “Calendar” link on the Office of the University Registrar’s website for deadline information. If you do not complete registration by the appropriate deadline, your schedule will be purged.
| Next →