- LADDL is located on the LSU campus next door to the LSU School of Veterinary Medicine with direct access to the SVM’s faculty and staff and is able to collaborate with veterinarians at the SVM and the LSU Veterinary Teaching Hospital.
- Seven anatomic pathologists with an average of 20 years of experience.
- Service Highlights
- Endocrinology testing and interpretation
- PCR testing for Trypanosoma cruzi, IBR, BVD, BT, EHD
- Free EEE and West Nile IgM serological test for horses
- Free electronic EIA test submission and results via USDA
- Rapid turnaround for Tritrichomonas foetus
- Expert diagnostics for Backyard Poultry flocks
- Near instant email delivery of results and a web-based portal for viewing results
- Expedited, Free FedEx delivery in Louisiana and reduced rates for others
- Coming soon: VetLabs will connect most practice software packages to LADDL software. Minimize errors and increase convenience!
- Providing audited, proficiency tested, and accredited diagnostics. Quality you can rely on.
Louisiana Animal Disease Diagnostic Laboratory
Louisiana State University
Baton Rouge, LA 70803
Sample Receiving and Accessions 225-578-9778
After-hours (pager) 225-219-7957
Shipping by Commercial Carrier
FedEx and UPS deliver M-F to the address listed above.
Samples may be dropped off to LADDL after hours and on weekends
Samples brought to the laboratory after hours should be delivered to the security guard at the LSU School of Veterinary Medicine. Make sure the LADDL Specimen Submission Form accompanies the sample. Laboratory personnel will process the sample on the next business day.