- LADDL is located on the LSU campus next door to the LSU School of Veterinary Medicine with direct access to the SVM’s faculty and staff and is able to collaborate with veterinarians at the SVM and the LSU Veterinary Teaching Hospital.
- Six anatomic pathologists with an average of 20 years of experience.
- Service Highlights
- Endocrinology testing and interpretation
- PCR testing for Trypanosoma cruzi, IBR, BVD, BT, EHD
- Free EEE and West Nile IgM serological test for horses
- Free electronic EIA test submission and results via USDA
- Rapid turnaround for Tritrichomonas foetus
- Expert diagnostics for Backyard Poultry flocks
- Near instant email delivery of results and a web-based portal for viewing results
- Expedited, Free FedEx delivery in Louisiana and reduced rates for others
- Providing audited, proficiency tested, and accredited diagnostics. Quality you can rely on.
Louisiana Animal Disease Diagnostic Laboratory
Louisiana State University
Baton Rouge, LA 70803
Sample Receiving and Accessions 225-578-9778
Shipping by Commercial Carrier
FedEx and UPS deliver M-F to the address listed above.
After hours and on Weekends
LADDL does not accept shipped samples after hours and on weekends. However, samples for LADDL can be dropped off at the LSU Veterinary Teaching Hospital at the LSU School of Veterinary Medicine. Make sure the LADDL Specimen Submission Form accompanies the sample. Laboratory personnel will process the sample on the next business day.