Join our Dean's Circle and Change Lives.
The LSU School of Veterinary Medicine's Dean's Circle members make annual unrestricted gifts of $1,000 or more to provide outstanding patient care, engage and serve the community, discover new cures, and train the next generation of outstanding veterinarians.
At the inception of the Dean's Circle in late 2015, the dean of the LSU School of Veterinary Medicine made a commitment to our students to utilize the funds to increase the size of all of our endowed scholarships. With students graduating with an average of $130,000 in debt, scholarship support is an important factor in recruiting and retaining the highest quality veterinary students.
Why Join the Dean's Circle?
In three years, the Dean's Circle has added $147,000 to endowed scholarships.
Reduce Student Debt
To date, 150 students have received larger scholarships as a result of Dean's Circle funds.
Dean's Circle Members Enjoy Special Benefits
- Parking at the SVM for all LSU home football games
- 10% discount at The Cook Hotel and Conference Center (exclusions apply)
- 25 percent discount on LSU SVM continuing education
- Library services such as literature, photocopies, and more
- Discount at the Union Theater
- Dean's Circle Tiger Pin
- Recognition Event
- If you are an alumnus of the LSU SVM, your membership also counts towards your annual class giving effort.
- Gifts may be pledged out over 12 months.