Submitted January 3, 2021
Practice Name: Benson Animal Hospital
Contact Person: Dr. Randy Benson
Job Description: Seeking Veterinarians (Part-Time or Full-Time) at BENSON ANIMAL HOSPITAL in Bethesda, MD - Just 5 Minutes Outside of DC!
Benson Animal Hospital - an established, busy, independently owned small animal practice in Bethesda, MD - seeks Full-Time and/or Part-Time Veterinarian(s), with immediate openings available. We are looking for vets with integrity, compassion, and a love of the practice of medicine.
**OFFERING SIGNING BONUS & NEGOTIABLE RELOCATION ASSISTANCE**
ABOUT THE PRACTICE:
- Founded in 1953, and we're busier than ever!
- Full-service small animal hospital, proudly independent, not a corporate chain. You are a valuable member of our team but also an individual with a life outside of work, and it is important to us that we support that!
- Walk-in clinic; surgeries scheduled in advance
- In-house imaging including ultrasound with color flow doppler, endoscopy, digital radiography (brand new), dental radiography (brand new)
- Electrocautery, brand new advanced dental prophylactic equipment
- Surgical suite; three exam rooms
- Close working relationships with Board Certified specialists
- Experienced (20+ years each!) full-time veterinary technicians provide superior support and seamless care in a 1:1 ratio
- Proven dedication to new veterinarian mentorship, including surgery
For more information about our practice, please visit our website.
ABOUT THE AREA:
- Located in downtown Bethesda, MD, just across the DC-Maryland border - five minutes from all that Washington, DC has to offer!
- Bethesda, one of the most renowned communities in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area, is known as the go-to place for ethnic restaurants, great shopping, and trendy hot spots. Bethesda Art and Entertainment District is brimming with inspiring artists and art venues; art events, unique galleries and public art fill the streets. Visit Maryland.
- Easy access to/from DC, Baltimore, Northern Virginia, and the Chesapeake Bay
- Metro and bus accessible (Red Line: Bethesda stop)
- Parking available on site
- ** Signing bonus and negotiable relocation assistance! **
- 40-hour work week (Monday through Saturday)
- No on-call, evening, or emergency duties
- Paid flexible vacation
- Paid sick leave
- Health insurance
- Paid liability insurance
- Paid continuing education
- Paid licenses: all of them!
- Monthly Metro allowance
- Pet discounts, personal pet care at cost
- Part-Time Applicants: negotiable schedule, pet discounts
** As an independently owned business, work life at BAH is great - flexibility and trust to practice medicine in your own style (no micromanaging), flexibility regarding days off, vacation, and personal time, and no unnecessary bureaucracy. You are a valuable member of our team but also an individual with a life outside of work, and it is important to us that we support that! **
For more information about the positions or to submit your resume directly, please contact Dr. Randy Benson at email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!