Submitted August 29, 2018
Practice Name: Walker Animal Hospital
Contact Person: Hope Bagwell
New Grads Welcome! Walker Animal Hospital is seeking a full time associate veterinarian. We are a growing small animal practice in Anderson, South Carolina. Our focus is on providing high quality pet care with a smile utilizing state of the art equipment and an amazing staff. We currently have 2 LVTs on staff and a total of 6 staff members, including Dr. Walker. Some services we offer are orthopedic surgery (Arthrex Vet Systems), general surgery, internal medicine, dermatology, etc. We focus heavily on preventative care and perform wellness exams every 6 months. We have an amazing facility with plenty of natural light; custom designed by a veterinary architect. Some of the equipment we have available in house include the following: Idexx DR radiology, Aloka ultrasound with color doppler, Two Idexx Catalyst One machines and one Procyte, Idexx U/A, Specialty Hospital Grade OR with all the bells and whistles, 5 lead EKG, EtCO2, etc. brand new 40W Cutting Edge Laser, MLS EVO therapy laser, Arthrex ACP, High end DBI dental unit with U/S scaler, high/low speed hand pieces, suction, etc. We are in a great, high end area of Anderson County on the Greenville side and have a great, loyal, clientele base. We only see cats and dogs and do not offer boarding or grooming. We expect the new associate to develop a good rapport with clients through excellent communication skills and by minimizing patient stress and discomfort. Must be proficient in day to day practice and general soft tissue surgery. We also expect this new associate to positively represent the practice to the entire Upstate. Walker Animal Hospital’s hours are Monday - Friday 8am-6pm. Closed Sat. and Sun. No after-hours work and very limited emergency work during hours only. Associate hours will be 8 am - 4 pm with one hour for lunch. Enjoy this beautiful area halfway between Atlanta and Charlotte just off i85 toward Greenville, situated on a large freshwater lake, 45 minutes from the Blue Ridge Mountains, and just 4 hours from Charleston. Base pay commensurate with experience and opportunity to earn bonus pay each month in a growing practice. Contact Hope Bagwell, Practice Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you! Jackson Walker, DVM
Submitted August 19, 2018
Practice Name: Ambassador Animal Hospital
Contact Person: Elizabeth Couture, DVM (LSUSVM Class of 2008)
Full time associate Veterinarian position available to help grow busy 1 doctor practice. We offer full service, progressive medicine and surgery, while focusing on a family practice environment, and detail oriented patient care. Diagnostics at your disposal include in-house blood work analyzers, in-house lab, digital radiographs, ultrasound, and video otoscope. We also offer therapy laser. Full time will include 1 weekday off per week, no Sundays, and no after hour emergencies. Local emergency clinic available on nights and weekends, there is also a specialty referral center in town. Salary will be base + compensation.
We are looking for a hard working, assertive individual with determination and motivation to learn and grow at our craft. A true passion for our work is required. Also seeking upbeat personality, someone who is a confident speaker, as well as empathetic. Excellent people skills a must. We are interested in someone joining us for the long term. We believe in always offering plan A to our clients, while being understanding and having a plan B to fall back on if the situation dictates. We want to find a team player that is willing to truly be a family doctor, integrating and growing to love our clients and patients, and going the extra mile.
We are located in beautiful Greenville, South Carolina. Nestled into the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, Greenville has combined traditional southern charm, stunning natural beauty and an unexpected contemporary cool. It is ranked one of "America's Ten Best" by Forbes Magazine. We have everything from quaint shops, to fabulous restaurants, as well as theaters, and sports teams. Not to mention world-class lakes, rivers and mountains for hiking, biking, and fishing. Located 45 minutes from Asheville, NC, 2 hours from Atlanta, and 2 hours from Charlotte. Its also just 4 hours to Charleston and the beautiful beaches of Hilton Head and the like. Greenville truly has the best mix of city and country living. Where else can you kayak, rock climb, visit the art museum, and have a gourmet steak all in one day?
Submitted May 11, 2018
Practice Name: Elam Animal Hospital
Contact Person: Diane Givler
- Develop a rapport with clients and determine their needs and wishes; perform physical examinations and diagnostic/medical/surgical/dental procedures in a way that will deliver the highest quality care while minimizing patient stress and discomfort.
- Explain physical examination findings and communicate to the client a diagnosis of the pet's problems; generate and present a treatment plan for the pet to the client; educate clients on preventative health care, including vaccines and appropriate nutritional products.
- Maintain client/patient medical/surgical records and make certain all necessary logs are kept up to date through established protocols; assist colleagues in follow-up and future management of the patient.
- Stay up to date with new medical information and changes in veterinary medicine, attend continuing education meetings.
- Assist in the development of the paraprofessional team to ensure the delivery of the highest quality care and exceptional client service.
- Positively represent the hospital in the professional community and to the general public.
- Treat every client like family and each patient like your own pet.
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree from an accredited university.
- Licensure in good standing to practice in the state of South Carolina.
- Professional comportment and appearance, with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, friendly attitude.
- The ability to make decisions and communicate clearly and effectively with fellow team members.
- Respect for and willingness to work with clients and their pets.
- Compassionate team player who can uphold great reputation with clients.
- A commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine, upholding the veterinary code of ethics.
- Proficiency in surgery a plus.
- competitive salary, growth bonuses, and a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Continuing education allowance
- Professional liability coverage
Submitted May 8, 2018
Practice Name: Blue Ridge Animal Hospital
City/State: Greer, SC
Offering a sign-on bonus!
Blue Ridge Animal Hospital has an exciting opportunity for a full-time Veterinarian to join our well-established practice! We are a full-service companion animal hospital that has serviced Greer South Carolina and the surrounding communities for 26 years.
We are seeking a veterinarian who possesses excellent communication and organizational skills and thrives working in a supportive team environment. Desired candidates must be compassionate and caring towards our patients along with their owners and our team members. If you are a hard-working team player who will join us in promoting our hospitals culture, look no further and apply today!
Our services and facilities are designed to assist in routine preventative care for young, healthy pets; early detection and treatment of disease and complete medical and surgical care. We are equipped with digital x-ray, digital dental x-ray, ultrasound, a full in-house Idexx lab and much more. Our team strives to provide excellent customer service to our clients along with practicing exceptional medicine. In addition to the extensive list of traditional veterinary care services we offer, our hospital also provides a number of advanced services. We have flowers in bloom throughout the seasons and a nature trail available for owners to use. We enjoy collaborating with our team and have staff meetings at least twice a month to share ideas and education along with weekly doctor's meetings.
This charming area in the beautiful state of South Carolina is a welcoming community with friendly faces and neighbors. Greer is a small town in between two cities, which are growing quickly in Upstate South Carolina. Greenville has a vibrant downtown, and we are a short, convenient drive to GSP International airport which provides easy travel accessibility to our residents. Residents can attest to the excellent schools, shops where the owners know your name, a rich tradition tied to local historical sites, and the sense of living in more than just a house or a neighborhood. Our residents feel a real sense of community.
New grads welcome to apply!
For additional information about our hospital, please visit us at http://blueridgeanimal.com/
Submitted March 7, 2018
Practice Name: Seneca Animal Hospital
City/State: Seneca, SC
Contact Person: Cyndi Carrizales
Seneca Animal Hospital in Seneca, SC is a mixed animal practice looking for a full-time or part-time associate who is upbeat, enthusiastic, willing to pitch in wherever and able to remain calm and multi-task in a busy atmosphere. We prefer experience with small animal medicine and surgery and with farm animals. With this position comes a likely transition into a full-time position. We currently have 3 veterinarians, the owner Dr. Mark L. Moore, one full-time and one part-time associate.
Our clients are looking for someone who:
- is willing to try something new if referral is not an option but yet understand their limitations.
- can easily convert medical lingo into layman's terms -can make and offer complete diagnostic and treatment plans but also able to develop alternative plans when the best in not feasible -is willing to stay late if necessary to provide the best care -stays abreast of new technology and information -is willing to do research for his clients and patients
Seneca, South Carolina is an amazing place to live and work in. Nestled in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, we have three world class lakes-Hartwell, Jocassee and Keowee as well as premier rivers-Chattooga, Keowee and Chauga. Magnificent waterfalls and abundant wildlife make hiking the many mountain trails a wonderful experience Fishing the lake waters, taking advantage of the many watersports, visiting the state and county parks or canoeing and kayaking or golfing at one of the many courses, are great recreational adventures your round. Seneca has gained national acclaim for its natural beauty, quaint towns antique shopping and is a favorite destination for history buffs and outdoor enthusiasts alike. Seneca is in between two great college towns, Clemson University in Clemson, SC and University of Georgia, in Athens, Ga. Seneca offers one of the lowest cost of living in the country, low crime rate, a state of the art hospital and a school system with an average of 10 students per teacher. There is something here for everyone!