Submitted November 29, 2018
Practice Name: Get a Vet Staffing
Contact Person: Ben Caplan
Job Description: Job Title: Relief Vet
We are looking for a talented, energetic, and personable individual with strong communication and interpersonal skills, who will be a contributing member of our veterinary team. Our hospitable culture thrives on teamwork and camaraderie which naturally leads to delivering exceptional service to our patients, clients, and referring veterinarians. Check out our website at www.getavetstaffing.com.
We work with animal hospitals all over the country that are looking for high quality Veterinarians for short-term and long-term positions.
- Practice in accordance to state practice act and principles of veterinary medical ethics
- Leverage evidence-based medicine and continue pursuit of education to deliver quality patient care
- Devote yourself to the culture of preventive care and Optimum Wellness Plans
- Adopt and positively impact new veterinary standards and guidelines
- Deliver medical and surgical treatments with approved pharmaceuticals, supplies, and equipment, in accordance with the State's Medical Quality Standards
- Partner with clients as an advocate for the pet to plan follow-up visits, provide home-care instructions, and education to ensure the lifelong health of their pets
- Maintain relevant, comprehensive medical records with the support of practice systems.
- Foster an effective veterinary support team by communicating medical standards, ethical practices, and your veterinary knowledge and experience
If interested in hearing more about the opportunities we have available around the country please send your resume to Ben Caplan at Ben.Caplan@getavetstaffing.com. Or you can call directly at 215-982-2609.
Submitted April 9, 2018
Practice Name: VIP Petcare
Contact Person: Alaine Kalder
VIP Petcare is the premier provider of pet vaccine and non-emergency veterinary wellness clinics. We are looking for engaging Veterinarians like you! You control your schedule, and you can refer clients to your practice for full service veterinary needs. New graduates welcome! Qualification: Doctor of Veterinary Medicine, applicable state license. Contact via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (707-620-2266). For more information please visit our website https://www.vippetcare.com/about-us/become-a-contract-vet/