Submitted March 5, 2021
Practice Name: Groton Ledyard Veterinary Hospital
Contact Person: Patricia Ross, DVM
Full or part time opportunity at a progressive small animal hospital with a positive, upbeat & experienced support staff. I love soft tissue surgery & am happy to mentor in that. We have the typical toys - digital xray, dental xray, in house labs, a chiropractor & in house internal medicine consults. 4 day work week, pay starts at 95k for new full time grad.
Submitted February 16, 2021
Practice Name: Georgetown Animal Hospital
Contact Person: Lisa Wright
Sign-on & relocation bonus eligible. Opportunity for hospital ownership (equity or profits interest).
Diagnose and treat pets with illnesses and injuries Administer core vaccinations and counsel clients in well pet care Perform surgeries and dentistries as needed Contribute to making our workplace enjoyable for all; staff, clients, and pets
Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree
Licensure in good standing in the state of Connecticut or ability to get licensure in CT
Georgetown Animal Hospital is a modern, well-equipped full-service facility. We currently have 3 Veterinarians, 2 of which are internship trained. We are fortunate to have a clientele that allows us to provide the best possible care for their pets in a balanced fun working environment of high quality medical and surgical care We maintain a healthy work-life balance and value family time as much as work time. Check us out: GEORGETOWN VETERINARY HOSPITAL, 53 Redding Road, Redding, Ct. 06896 (203)-544-9098
Redding is located in Fairfield County (bordering on Westchester County). In Redding you'll find many parks and trails that are excellent for hiking, biking, horseback riding and just enjoying the great outdoors. Redding has excellent public schools. The middle school was named a National Blue Ribbon School. Redding is 10 miles from South Salem, New York and 1 hour from New York City. Redding was selected as the second-best small town by Connecticut Magazine and selected as the fourth best town to live in nationwide by CNNMoney.
A common purpose with an uncommon passion - this is Rarebreed Veterinary Partners. We are a purpose-driven team placing talent first by supporting professionals to thrive in our industry and empowering hospital teams to provide exceptional care for pets and their owners. We pride ourselves on going the extra mile to create exceptional work experiences for all our employees. After all, work should be your happy place! We focus on providing the best culture, tools, and support to our hospitals to allow the staff to focus on what they love most, caring for our animals.
What do we have to offer?
At Rarebreed, we provide employees in the veterinary profession the best work experience by creating and fostering a great culture where you can thrive. We value you and offer a one-of-a-kind, flexible total compensation package that consists of the following:
- Competitive base compensation plus bonus incentive
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage (or opt-out incentive)
- Company paid 3% 401(k) contribution
- Generous paid time off to ensure work/life integration
- Employee Referral Award Program
- Company-paid life insurance, short term, and long-term disability
- Medical and Dependent Care
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Access to Employee Assistance Programs
- Continuing education time off and reimbursement
- Pet Care discounts for your family pets at our clinics
- Free monthly wellness meetings focusing on stress & anxiety reduction and mindfulness
- Free online group exercise classes, such as yoga and HIIT (High Energy Interval Training), twice a week, taught by certified trainers
- Free quarterly financial wellness classes to provide guidance in areas such as student loan debt, budgeting, improving credit scores, mortgages, and refinancing.
Employment will require successful completion of references and background check.
Rarebreed Veterinary Partners provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, mental disability, physical disability, medical condition, gender, sexual orientation, genetic information, ancestry, marital status, national origin, veteran status, and other classifications protected by applicable state and local non-discrimination laws.
Practice Name - Mobile Veterinary Practice
City - Trumbull
State - Connecticut
Contact Person - Brianna Reid
Email - email@example.com
Mobile Veterinary Clinic is seeking a full-time associate veterinarian to join our team in providing high-quality preventative care and excellent emergency and surgical services.
We're a small, family-run, full-service animal hospital located in Trumbull, Connecticut. Ours is a peaceful suburban town that combines the charm of the country with proximity to city life. Our veterinarians love the fact that they can enjoy a wealth of outdoor activities, like hiking, biking, and wildlife watching, all the while living just a short commute from New York, Boston, and New Haven.
In addition to this ideal setting, we can offer you:
- License reimbursement
- CE allowance
- Health and liability insurance
- IRA eligibility
- Paid time off
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Mentorship and the potential to buy-in to the practice
- A flexible work schedule
Our facility is state-of-the-art and equipped with the latest in diagnostic equipment, including in-house laboratory testing, digital radiography, endoscopy, dental radiography, and therapeutic cold laser. Over the course of our more than 30 years in business, we've assembled a knowledgeable and devoted support staff, and our 4-to-1 ratio of staff to DVM means more quality time with patients and a superior standard of care.
The successful candidate will have:
- A four-year Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from an accredited institution with a license to practice in the state of Connecticut
- A strong work ethic and desire to work in a team environment
- Ability to work weekends and evening shifts (no on-call work)
- Excellent communication skills