Virtual Appointments: Beginning September 9th
UCAC academic counselors will met with students on a virtual appointment basis beginning September 9th. During this time, UCAC students can schedule a virtual appointment through the Navigate Student app.
When scheduling a virtual appointment, select the following options as prompted.
- Care Unit: Academic Advising
- Location: University College – Center for Advising and Counseling (UCAC)
- Service: (select reason)
- Comment: Indicate major and advising needs
Prior to the appointment, an email will be sent with instructions on how to access the Zoom appointment (online or phone). If the major was indicated in the comment box, additional advising documents will be sent at least 30 minutes prior to the scheduled appointment time. If the major is not indicated, important information may not be available at the time of the advising appointment.
With Navigate you can:
- Make an appointment with a UCAC Counselor
- View Course Schedule
- Join available class study groups via Study Buddies
- Learn about Campus Resources
- Stay-Up-To-Date with important deadlines
- Access recommended “To-Dos”
If you have any trouble accessing the App, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.