The photo studio is available to all TAM students and faculty free of charge to photograph garments and accessories for their portfolio, competition submissions, research, publication, and class projects.
The TAM department has provided a background suitable for full length photos, a slant board, photographic lights, and a tripod. Students must bring their own camera.
To schedule time to use the photo studio contact:
Erica Woolard, Administrative Coordinator IV
125 Human Ecology
Rules for Use
- The studio available only to students and faculty currently enrolled or employed in the TAM department. It is not for commercial use.
- No food or drink is permitted in the photo studio.
- Equipment is not to be removed from the room.
- Students are to report any equipment failures to Mrs. Woolard on the day it occurs.
- Studio time is scheduled on a first come first served basis.
- Remove shoes when working in studio and do not walk on backdrop. Model shoe soles must be taped to avoid soiling the backdrop.