- 19th and 20th Louisiana dress
- Louisiana Acadian textiles and the Acadian Handicraft Project
- 20th American dress, including fad fashions, women’s aprons, and t-shirts
- 20th American college student dress
Early 20th Century Lingerie Day Dresses
- TAM 4047 Internship
- TAM 3030 New York Field Study
“Common Thread.” LSU Alumni Magazine Winter 2010. Baton Rouge: LSU Alumni Association.
“Wears Well--&Not Easily Soiled”, “Talking Through My Hats”, “La Connection Francaise”, and “American Time.” Essays in Treasures of LSU. Ed. Laura Lindsay, Baton Rouge, LSU Press.
Knot Just Beads: Works by Bead/Fiber Artist Jane Olson-Phillips. At the LSU Textile & Costume Museum, Baton Rouge, Louisiana. January 26 – March 25, 2014.
In the Couture Tradition: The Gowns of Suzanne Perron. At the LSU Textile & Costume Museum, Baton Rouge, Louisiana. October 2013 – January 2014.
Paris and New York: A Tale of Two Fashion Cities. At the LSU Textile & Costume Museum, Baton Rouge, Louisiana. May 2013-September 2013.
Christian Dior’s New Look: From Paris To New York To Baton Rouge. At the LSU Textile & Costume Museum, Baton Rouge, Louisiana. March 2010 – May 2011.