Our Departments & Staff
From the time students arrive on campus until the time they cross the stage at commencement, our student affairs professionals are here to support their success. We have experts in every area who have designed initiatives and facilities to meet the needs of our students during their special time at LSU.
You can find links to our organizational charts and staff directories, as well as staff news, in boxes on this page. You can also use the university's resource to search for someone by name.
If you have questions or need additional information, please let us know. Drop an email to email@example.com or call our central office at 225-578-8607.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Four-Year Career Plan
- Recruitment Guide for Employers
- Student Career Guide
- Student Financial Management Center
- On-Campus Halls & Apartments
- Residential Colleges
- Conference Housing
- Living on Campus Handbook
- Nicholson Gateway
- Medical Clinic (including Lab & Diagnostic Imaging)
- Mental Health Service
- Wellness & Health Promotion
- Center for Academic Success
- First Year Experience
- Transfer Student Programs
- Veteran & Military Student Services