The Panhellenic Council (PHC) is the governing body of the 12 NPC chapters as well as a sorority that shares a relationship with Panhellenic and the College of Agriculture, Sigma Alpha, and one historically Latina/multicultural organization, Sigma Lambda Gamma on LSU’s campus. As such, it establishes guidelines for managing the issues, and activities of each of the chapters.
The purpose of the council is to maintain on a high plane, fraternity life and interfraternity relations within our university, to further outstanding intellectual accomplishment and sound scholarship, and to cooperate with the college administration in the maintenance of high social standards. PHC is here to be the forum for the discussion of questions of interest in the university and fraternity world. PHC also compiles rules governing recruitment, new member periods, and initiation on campus. Its purpose is to create an environment of unity and fairness.
PHC Executive Officers
- President- Corrin Connelly
- VP of Administration - Shea Moreau
- VP of Recruitment - Taylor Boudreaux
- VP Public Relations - Maria Bagnoli
- Secretary - Leelee Jacoby
- Treasurer - Molly Fix
- Director of Recruitment Registration - Elizabeth Guinn
- Director of Recruitment Counselors - Abby Massey
- Director of Recruitment Publications - Cassidy Hopper
- Director of Recruitment Operations - Emily Braud
- Advisor - Beth Newell