We envision creating an environment that fosters student success and enhances the mission of LSU.
Our division's mission is to recruit, engage, retain, and graduate a diverse student population for success at LSU and beyond. We enhance learning by fostering critical thinking, ethical responsibility, and the cultivation of active, healthy lives to create a transformative university experience.
- Collaborative - We foster a culture that values and rewards collaboration at all levels of the university: across disciplines; among faculty, staff, and students; with other universities and institutions; and those we serve.
- Creative - We nurture ingenuity throughout all areas of the university by creating a culture that encourages excellence, risk-taking, and an open-minded approach to challenges, while also recognizing and rewarding emerging talent and ingenuity.
- Culturally Adept - We celebrate our own uniqueness combined with an awareness and respect of local and global values and beliefs, which help to strengthen the intellectual environment and support our commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- Globally Engaged - We understand that global events and culture affect our university, just as our scholarship, discovery, and experiences contribute to the world around us. Only through a conscious and consistent effort to connect with our global neighbors can we ensure that we advance the greater good for our entire planet.
- Innovative - We support innovation in the classroom, through discovery, and during engagement with the community. Innovative thinking across the university can help solve the challenges of those we serve and enhance LSU’s role as a global leader.
- Transformative - We are a catalyst for transformation; a force for good that changes lives and makes a significant, positive impact on the world around us.
Graduate assistants are a vital component in the continuing development and implementation of our vision. Through the integration of academic coursework and practical application, graduate assistants obtain valuable experiences to prepare them for future employment
Available opportunities in the Division of Student Affairs and in other campus partner units focused on student success are posted on this page. Please contact the hiring manager listed in each job description regarding your interest.
- Listings remain posted on this page as long as openings are available.
- If no openings are posted on this page, you might check with others throughout the university by browsing through LSU A-Z. You never know what you might find.
We wish you much success with your studies and search!