The Gynecology Clinic is currently staffed by two nurse practitioners. All visits are confidential. Visits are by appointment only. You should arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. There are additional charges for laboratory tests associated with your appointment. If you can't make your appointment, please call 12 hours before to cancel or a $20 no-show fee for appointments and a $20 no-show fee for procedures will be charged.
- Gynecology Class: This free one-hour class provides education concerning pelvic exams, Pap smears, sexually transmitted infections (STIs), and contraceptive measures. An appointment is required to take this class; it is required for those who have never had an annual exam, but is open to all Women's Clinic patients.
- Annual Examination: This includes health education; blood pressure and weight measurements; assessment of thyroid; may include an abdominal and pelvic exam; breast exam; and Pap smear (test for cervical cancer and pre-cancer). All women should have an annual exam once a year if they are 21 years of age or older.
- Contraception counseling and implementation
- Evaluation of menstrual irregularities
- Pregnancy testing and counseling
- Consultation, education, testing and treatment of STIs
- Consultation regarding other women's health issues
- Gardasil vaccine
- Limited pelvic ultrasound