The LSU Student Health Center is located on the corner of Infirmary Lane and West Chimes Street, across from the School of Music on the north side of campus. For a map of our location, click here.
From I-10: Take exit #156B (LSU - Dalrymple). Head south on Dalrymple, and cross over Highland Road. Make a right on Infirmary Lane. The SHC will be on the left.
Limited reserved parking is available in marked slots in front of the Student Health Center on Infirmary Lane. After parking, pick up a Patient Parking Permit at Medical Records, Lab/X-ray waiting room, Mental Health Service, or Wellness and Health Promotion. The permit is to be placed on the dashboard of your vehicle. The permit is good for the duration of your appointment.
During Phase 2 of the Return-to-Campus Plan, the Student Health Center staff is continuing to provide care and support to students via telehealth in all areas and other serives onsite, by appointment.
The Fall 2020 hours are:
- Monday-Friday: 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 9:00 a.m.–12:30 p.m.
Students can access services by sending a secure message through the Patient Portal or by calling the numbers listed below:
- Medical Clinic: 225-578-6716
- Mental Health Service: 225-578-8774
- Wellness and Health Promotion 225-578-5718
- September 7, 2020 (Labor Day)
- September 26, 2020 (Home Football Game)
- October 10, 2020 (Home Football Game)
- Ocotober 24, 2020 (Home Football Game)
- November 14, 2020 (Home Football Game)
- Novemer 26–29, 2020 (Thanksgiving Holiday)*
- *following the Thanksgiving holiday break, the SHC will closed on Saturdays
- December 5, 2020 (Home Football Game)
- December 18, 2020 (Commencement)
- December 24, 2020–January 2, 2021(Winter Holidays)
|8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.||9:00 a.m.–12:30 p.m. (closed during home football games)||1:30 p.m.–5:00 p.m.(open during home football game weekends)|
|8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.||9:00 a.m.–12:30 p.m.||Closed|
*The Medical Clinic is closed on Wednesdays, 11:30 a.m.–1:00 p.m., except for urgent cases
**Only the Medical Clinic open on Saturdays
|8:00 a.m.–4:15 p.m.||Closed||Closed|
Medical Care After Hours
If your problem is not a critical emergency but you need assistance, choose one of the following options:
- Call or go to a private physician of your choice.
- If you live in a residence hall, consult a staff person.
- Call or go to one of the following clinics:
7479 Perkins Rd.
Mon - Fri: 9 a.m. - 9 p.m. Sat - Sun: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
4410 Highland Rd. Suite A-3
Mon - Fri: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. Sat - Sun: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
5360 Highland Road
Mon - Fri: 8:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m. Sat: 9 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. Sun: 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
3642 Nicholson Dr. Unit 3Mon - Fri: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. Sat - Sun: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
123 Lee Dr. Mon - Fri: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. Sat - Sun: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Patient Plus Urgent Care
4460 Perkins Rd. Mon - Sun: 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
2480 Florida Blvd.
Mon - Sun: 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
7353 Jefferson Hwy
Mon - Sun: 9 a.m. - 9 p.m
24 - Hour Nurse Advice and Health Information
225-765-5253 or 1-877-765-5253 (toll free)
*Hearing and speech impaired, call Louisiana Relay Service 1-800-846-5277
THE PHONE at 225-924-5781, a 24-hour crisis intervention and referral service for LSU students. All calls are confidential.