Benefits Advisory Committee
- To review, and to make inquiries and recommendations regarding, University retirement plans, health care, insurance programs, annual and sick leave, and other benefits.
- To consult representatives of other University personnel on common interests in the matter of benefits.
- To keep informed about the activities and plans of boards and other entities that govern and administer benefits programs affecting faculty.
- To assure that faculty are informed about significant developments.
- To consider and respond to questions and issues which may be referred to it by the Faculty Senate, the Executive Committee, or individual faculty.
- To establish specialized subcommittees to address specific changes.
Six to eight faculty members and one retired emeritus faculty member, representing a balance among disciplines, colleges, and schools; and up to two ex officio members appointed jointly by the Executive Vice President & Provost and Executive Committee.
|Paul Hrycaj||LSU Librariesfirstname.lastname@example.org||2024|
|Lawrence Rouse (Chair)||Retired Professor, Coast and Environmentemail@example.com||2025|
|Humanities and Social Sciences||2025|
|Jane Cassidy||Academic Affairsfirstname.lastname@example.org||Ex officio|
|Clay Jones||Human Resources Managementemail@example.com||Ex officio|