College of Science Student Services Office offers premedical and predental advising to current LSU students. Our Professional pre-health advisors are members of the National Association of Advisors for the Health Professions (NAAHP) with specialized training in fostering the intellectual, personal, and humanistic development of students as they prepare for careers in health professions.
Our prehealth advisors assist students at every phase of pursuing a career in Medicine, Dentistry, Optometry, and Podiatry. Services include (but not limited to):
- Conducting individual meetings addressing student specific needs.
- Hosting group sessions to help students prepare to be competitive candidates.
- Providing informational workshops explaining the application process.
- Sponsoring LSU Premedical/Predental Review Committee.
- Communicating updates on pre-health events, both on and off campus.
- Connecting students with health-related opportunities within the community.
Tips to connect:
Join the Pre-Health Advising Support and Education (PHASE) Community Moodle Group.
Schedule an individual appointment using the Navigate Student App.
Add your name to the email listserv to stay informed.