All forms are to be submitted to If you have questions regarding the form, you may schedule an appointment with an Academic Counselor.

College Honors Forms

We are currently working on updating the Honors Forms for Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, and Physics. Once those forms are updated, they will be posted on this page. 

Students must submit both the Upper Division Honors Application and the major specific Honors Contract to prior to the start of their Junior year. Students must receive Department approval prior to submitting the Upper Division Honors Application to the College of Science. 

Secondary Discipline Electives Forms

Student Services Forms