Transfer Credit Evaluation
Evaluation of transfer credit for courses earned or to be taken at institutions in the United States requires an on-line application. Use the instructions appropriate to your need:
- If you are a current LSU student requesting an evaluation of transfer credit already
- You can submit an online evaluation request form to the Office of Enrollment Management via www.lsu.edu/evaluation. Completion of the evaluation form will allow you to indicate the transfer course(s) you would like to have evaluated by LSU faculty. Once the form is submitted, you should monitor your degree audit for changes.
- If you are a current LSU student seeking an evaluation of a transfer course you plan
to take in the future:
- First check the Tiger Transfer Tables
- If the course you want to take is not on the tables, you can request an evaluation of credit by using the online form found here: www.lsu.edu/evaluation. Continuing students seeking pre-approval will receive an emailed response from the Office of Enrollment Management once the evaluation is complete.
Students needing international coursework evaluated should contact the academic department directly, and students seeking approval for Academic Programs Abroad (APA) must obtain a PACE form from the APA Office in lieu of submitting this online form.