Revised Quarantine Policy
Friday, December 11, 2020; 4:58 p.m.
Dear LSU Community,
LSU is now allowing students, faculty, and staff to shorten the quarantine period to 10 days after they have been exposed to a positive case, if they meet the below criteria:
- You must not have experienced any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 since your exposure to the positive case.
- You must receive a negative COVID-19 test result. This test can be PCR or a rapid antigen test, and the test must take place on or after Day 10.
- Students, faculty, and staff can submit a copy of their test results to veoci.com/veoci/p/w/gfzamrtjmrr2.
- You are required to fill out the daily symptom checker for 14 days from the date of your last close contact with a positive case.
For those not wanting to meet the above criteria, you will be required to complete a 14-day quarantine period. For more information, please visit lsu.edu/roadmap/health/symptoms.php.
Students who wish to be tested for COVID-19 during quarantine may utilize the Student Health Center for testing. Please call the SHC at 225-578-6716 to schedule a COVID-19 test and advise the SHC staff that you are currently in quarantine.
For more information, please see the below resources:
- Close Contacts: lsu.edu/roadmap/health/symptoms.php
- HRM Leave: lsu.edu/hrm/