Face Mask Distribution
The use of face coverings is required on campus, especially when it is not possible to maintain appropriate physical distancing of at least six feet, such as entering and exiting campus buildings, moving through hallways, using common rooms, in classrooms, and frequenting other shared spaces.
Sept. 5 - Sept. 20
- LSU University Recreation Operations Desk (open to close hours):
- Mondays: 5:45 a.m. to 11:59 p.m.*
- Tuesdays: 5:45 a.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 5:45 a.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Thursdays: 5:45 a.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Fridays: 5:45 a.m. to 9:59 p.m.
- Saturdays: 9 a.m. to 9:59 p.m.
- Sundays: 10 a.m. to 11:59 p.m.*
*Labor Day Modified Hours
- Sunday, Sept. 6: 10: a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Monday, Sept 7: 10 a.m. - 11:59 p.m.
- LSU Olinde Career Center Main Desk (Union First Floor)
- Monday-Friday: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Faculty & Staff
Face mask distribution is being managed at the department level.