What to Pack
- Pack lightly and pick up additional items at a later time.
- Label your belongings with your last name, building and room number.
- Rain jackets and rain boots are recommended!
- Contact your roommate ahead of time to discuss larger items like TVs, refrigerators
and microwaves so you don’t end up with two of everything in your room.
- Fridges can be up to 5 cubic feet in size.
- Microwaves can be up to 1000 watts.
- Full appliance details are available in the Living on Campus Handbook.
- Residence halls will not accept packages, so you cannot ship items to your res hall ahead of time.
All About Beds