Grace King Front Desk Assistant
The Residential Life office's main front desk is located in Grace King Hall and is open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Front Desk Assistants work at the desks as customer-service agents and first point-of-contact for visitors. The Front Desk Assistant also answers the phone and directs calls throughout the department.
- We are hiring for the spring semester! Preference will be given to applicants with Tuesday/Thursday availability.
- Send your resume and class schedule to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Community Desk Assistant
Every on-campus community has a front desk, and most are open 24/7. Desk Assistants (DAs) work at the desks as customer-service agents and first point-of-contact for residents. Whether it’s a room lockout, package pick up, submitting a work order, or guest registration, DAs handle it all.
- The beginning of each semester is the main hiring period for DAs. However, you may apply at any time throughout the year.
- You will be contacted for an interview if openings are available.
- Contact the Front Desk Operations Coordinator for more information.