It’s almost closing time, residents, and we don’t want you to miss out on convenient summer storage options and important check-out details:
- Residence halls and apartments close on Saturday, May 5, 2018, at 8 p.m. You must check out within 24 hours of your last
exam or by 8 p.m. on May 5, 2018, whichever comes first.
- Make sure you schedule a check-out time and complete the check-out process with your
RA to avoid charges.
- If you have a late final exam or extenuating circumstances and need an extension to stay until Sunday at 9 a.m., you must email your community’s
Residence Life Coordinator for approval. All requests must be received by Friday, May 4, 2018 at noon. Please
note that any extension in stay may not be in your current assignment. Most students
will be relocated to intersession housing.
- As a courtesy, graduating seniors who need an extension are able to stay on campus through commencement in temporary
accommodations, but must be pre-approved to do so. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or come to Grace King Hall for details.
- 24/7 quiet hours begin Wednesday, April 25, 2018, at 8 p.m. and last through May 5,
2018, at 8 p.m.
- Have unwanted or unneeded items at move out? Look for collection bins in your lobby
April 26-May 5 with details what can/cannot be accepted for Baton Rouge’s St. Vincent
- Summer on-campus housing information is now available. Sign up for summer housing in Grace King Hall.
- Spaces are still available for fall 2018 in East Campus Apartments, West Campus Apartments, and Nicholson Gateway Apartments, and with new, lower rent rates! Lease today in myLSU.
- Looking for a summer job? We are hiring summer tour guides, call center operators, and desk assistants.
- Summer storage options are offered if you don’t want to pack and haul your belongings.
Department of Residential Life
Louisiana State University