RA Applications Due This Month
Are you interested in a premier leadership position for the 2018-19 academic year? Do you want to gain leadership skills, build community, and ensure a positive experience for your fellow Tigers?
Then look no further! Resident Assistants, or RAs, create programs that enhance community, meet residents’ personal and academic needs, build positive relationships with residents, and create a safe environment where residents have the opportunity to grow academically and socially. College can be a very challenging transition for residents and it takes a special person to help students thrive. Are you that person?
Review the full job description and minimum qualifications and submit your application by Thursday, January 18, 2018, through Careers2Geaux. (Search for position number 75414 under the On-Campus Student Employment section).
Attend an Info Session to learn more about the position and qualifications:
- January 9 at 6:00 p.m. – Kirby Smith Hall
- January 9 at 7:00 p.m. – Miller Hall
- January 10 at 4:00 p.m. – Herget Hal
- January 10 at 7:00 p.m. – Cypress Hall
- January 11 at 11:00 a.m. – Blake Hall
- January 11 at 2:00 p.m. – Pentagon Activity Center
- January 14 at 6:00 p.m. – West Hall
- January 14 at 8:00 p.m. – West Laville Hall
- January 16 at 5:00 p.m. – North Hall
- January 16 at 7:00 p.m. – Annie Boyd Hall
- January 17 at 6:00 p.m. – ECA
- January 17 at 7:00 p.m. – WCA
Direct all questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. See you at an info session!
Sent on behalf of the Residential Life Student Staff Selection Team