NICU Support Group
This gathering provides parents with interaction with other parents who have gone through or are going through similar situation
- Pregnancy/Infant Loss Support GrouP
- This group meets 7:00 PM-9:00 PM on the first and third Wednesday of each month. Sessions are free and adult family members and friends are welcome
- Postpartum MoodS
- Our Mom 2 Mom support group offers education and support for women suffering “baby blues” symptoms, postpartum depression and/or anxiety
- Burial Clothing for Premature or Stillborn Babies
- Born with Angel Wings
- Threads of Love
- www.threadsoflove.org or 225-667-7714
- Little Love Foundation - burial clothing & financial aid for funeral
- Black Infant Memorial
- Compassionate Friends
- Exhale: an After-Abortion Hotline or 1-866-439–4253
- Glow (for baby lost, mothers and fathers)
- Grief watch (for perinatal loss)
- Grieve Out Loud
- Georgetown University – Emotional Healing after a Miscarriage: A Guide for Women, Partners, Family and Friends
- March of Dimes
- Miscarriage Matters
- MISS Foundation
- Pregnancy Loss Directory
- Return to Zero
- RESOLVE through Sharing – for providers
- SHARE Pregnancy and Infant Loss Support
- Solace for Mothers (Birth Trauma & Recovery)
- Star Legacy Foundation – support groups
- Tears Foundation
- Infant loss and infertility loss
Local and Online Child Loss Support
- Baton Rouge Pregnancy/Infant Loss Support Group meets on the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month from 7 pm - 9 pm at the Woman’s Center for Wellness. Sessions are free and adult family members and friends are welcome. For more information, call Woman’s Hospital Social Services at 225-924-8456.
Baton Rouge Pregnancy & Infant Loss Support is a group where members can receive local support in the Facebook community.
Threads of Love is an outreach sewing ministry that strives to provides clothing, blankets, and other handmade articles for tiny premature and sick infants.
Sarah’s Laughter exists to provide local support for those struggling with infertility or the death of a baby.
Paracletia’s Azalea Gardens is a place to remember a baby lost during the first twenty weeks of pregnancy.
Ainsley's Angels supports families who have suffered a late term pregnancy infant loss by sending grief baskets & financially assisting with burials.
www.october15th.com is the official site of Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day.
www.babyloss.com provides information and support online for anyone affected by the death of a baby during pregnancy, at birth, or shortly afterward.
pregnancyloss.info has facts about miscarriage ranging from causes, to prevention, to when to try again for a new pregnancy.
EriChad Grief Support is an online home of loving support for bereaved parents. They have a calendar to help ease
the bereaved parent through the holidays.
- Photography Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep
- Free remembrance photography to parents suffering the loss of a baby with a free gift of professional portraiture.
- Miscarriage/Infant Death Resources
- Postpartum Support
- Counseling/ Support Groups