Ocean Commotion 2017 Parking Information
Dear LSU community,
Ocean Commotion 2017 will take place on Tuesday, October 24 in the Pete Maravich Assembly Center. Multiple reservations are listed below for this event that will affect parking and traffic conditions on Tuesday.
- The Bernie Moore Lot (X80) will have 225 spaces reserved from 7:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. for school buses and vehicles attending Ocean Commotion through the day. Parking control officers will be in the area to assist motorists and reservations needs.
- The Burden Oak Lot (X79) will have 105 spaces reserved from 6:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. for Ocean Commotion exhibits outside of the Pete Maravich Assembly Center.
- The West Vet Med Lot (Tiger Park Lot 152) will have 80 spaces reserved from 7:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. for cars belonging to the exhibitors and attendees to Ocean Commotion.
- Two (2) North Stadium ADA spaces will be reserved from 6:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. for the unloading and loading spaces. A parking control officer will be on post to assist motorists with unloading and loading.
- One (1) space in the C-27 gated lot will be reserved from 7:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. for an ambulance providing service to Ocean Commotion.
Please contact our office at (225) 578-5000 if there are any questions regarding other parking & transportation options. The South Stadium Skip Bertman shuttle is available for commuters who park near the Vet School. This shuttle provides easy transportation into central campus.