Steps to Submitting Grants.Gov Proposals
Grants.gov HELPDESK (800) 518-4726
- In order to submit a proposal using Grants.gov Workspace, you will need to register and create an account. Please follow the steps in Grant.Gov website.
- Once logged in, find the opportunity you are applying to under “Search Grants”.
- Click “Apply” and then enter your Application ID (PI last name_LSU Proposal number) and click “Create Workspace”.
- Complete the Workspace application online. Save changes to your application as you go. For assistance, see OSP’s Grants.gov Workspace presentation.
- Route your proposal in LSU’s Sponsored Programs System (SPS).
- Once OSP has completed the required review of your proposal in SPS, an OSP Specialist
will contact you to coordinate submission of the application to Grants.gov.
You can search grants in Grants.Gov.
Here is Grants.Gov training page.
Below are samples of SF 424 forms filled out with LSU's information:
- Sample SF 424
- Sample NIH SF 424 R&R
- Sample Non-NIH SF 424 R&R
- Sample SF424 Application Package
- Sample SF424 (R&R) Application Package
Guidance on developing your NIH budget can be found in NIH website.